Elevated Liver Enzymes

Patient : ALT 65 U/L, ALP 214 U/L Male 29 Year, Weight 45 KG, Height 5'6" living in Pakistan Was feeling Fatigue & dizziness for past two months with burning in hands and feet sometimes. Also have GERD & Gas since long. Doc kept me Iberet Folic + Multi vitamin for a month but to no vain. The i was advised LFTs & other Tests. ALT 65 U/L, AST 38 U/L, ALP 214 U/L, Bilirubin 0.5MG / dl, Glucose Random 101 mg/dl Glycosylated Hb (HbA1c) 5.2% Hepatitis B Negative Hepatitis C Negative TSH 1.49 T4 4.28 I had dysentry as well. Two doctors have suggested that I should not worry about elevated ALT & ALP. Its normal and have forbidden me from eating deep fried food. I was not satisfied and went to the best known Gasteroenterologist. He said it is not to worry about and suggested me Domperidone Esomperazole Serc He also said i should avoid avoid fresh fruits / vegs. I have very itchy AND burning bowel movement and too much gas. Dizziness is still there which doc says is due to weakness & lack of water intake (i am increasing)/ He also said no need of more lab. But i am still conscious about my elevated liver enzymes. My lab reports are enclosed. Please help me and guide me.
Symptoms:  GERD
Acidity
Gas
Dysentry remained for 3 days
Itiching and burning bowel movement
Burning in Hands & Feet (now less as compared to last month)
Dizziness
Elevated Liver Enzymes-1 Elevated Liver Enzymes-2 Elevated Liver Enzymes-3