Elevated Liver Enzymes

Q: ALT 65 U/L, ALP 214 U/L

Male 29 Year, Weight 45 KG, Height 5'6" living in Pakistan
Was feeling Fatigue & dizziness for past two months with burning in hands and feet sometimes.
Also have GERD & Gas since long.
Doc kept me Iberet Folic + Multi vitamin for a month but to no vain.
The i was advised LFTs & other Tests.
ALT 65 U/L, AST 38 U/L, ALP 214 U/L, Bilirubin 0.5MG / dl,
Glucose Random 101 mg/dl
Glycosylated Hb (HbA1c) 5.2%
Hepatitis B Negative
Hepatitis C Negative
TSH 1.49
T4 4.28

I had dysentry as well.

Two doctors have suggested that I should not worry about elevated ALT & ALP. Its normal and have forbidden me from eating deep fried food.

I was not satisfied and went to the best known Gasteroenterologist. He said it is not to worry about and suggested me
He also said i should avoid avoid fresh fruits / vegs.

I have very itchy AND burning bowel movement and too much gas.
Dizziness is still there which doc says is due to weakness & lack of water intake (i am increasing)/
He also said no need of more lab.

But i am still conscious about my elevated liver enzymes. My lab reports are enclosed. Please help me and guide me.

Symptoms:  GERD
Dysentry remained for 3 days
Itiching and burning bowel movement
Burning in Hands & Feet (now less as compared to last month)
Elevated Liver Enzymes-1 Elevated Liver Enzymes-2 Elevated Liver Enzymes-3