Elevated Liver Enzymes Low Red and White Blood Cells Low Platlets

Q: Im a 14 year old male, 118 pounds 5'7, Recently I've felt just really tired, achey, dizziness, headache etc.
Well I went to my doc, and got some bloodwork done. Results Came back and My Liver enzymes are off the Chart(in the High 100 to low 200 range) On top of that my White blood cell and Red blood cell count is just a little under the cutoff for normal. So those are low as well as my Platlets. I also got my Body fat % taken just as a curiosity, And I really used to restrict my diet,(No fat in diet, not eating extra calories I needed when Running, etc.) and I have a 1.9% Body Fat(Very Low)
Im also a Cross country Runner, However I havnt been running as much due too injury. I have absolutely no idea what It could be, only thing I find online is Anorexia Nervosa, Hepatitis, and Cancers.
And I had another Blood test taken and I tested Negative for All The Hepatitis's. I did however test positive for the Epstiene Barr Virus, Yet Negative for Mononucleosis.
Could all this be an effect of my lack of Nutrition? Do you have any Idea what this could be? Any other bloodwork I should get done?