Elite athlete with foot pain possible diagnosis please?

Patient

Q: I am a national and international track and field athlete and i am 16 and i train 4 times a week. I have had pain at the top of my foot which my coach says is not right for a triple jumper he says pain for a jumper is usually at the bottom of the foot. my pain is located on the top of my foot around the navicular and i also have a dull ache over all my metartarsels. when i press on the bones in my foot i dont have much pain in any particular area but when i stand and walk it is really sore over the top of my foot! what do you think it is and what should i do?

Symptoms:  Dull ache over whole of the top of my foot. sharper pain over the navivular and cuniforme bone above my 1st metartarsal. no pain when i press on the bones themselves but really sore when i walk.
Doctor