EMERGANCY: Possible Ovarian Cyst

Q: I think I might have an ovarian cyst. Im only 16 years old. Im having all the symptoms but I don't want to go to the doctor and nothing be wrong. When my mother was 16 she had an ovarian cyst the size of an eggplant, and it had to be removed. Im VERY worried, so PLEASE respond quickly.

Symptoms:  Lower pelvic/abdominal pain on the right side only, very heavy menstrual bleeding (bleeding through a super plus tampon in under an hour), My period is atleast 36-46 days apart, terrible cramps when im on and off my period. Very painful sex. Nauseous. Hurts to pee/poop. It feels like its very hard to push all my pee out. And sometimes I have very painful bowel movements.

A:   Ovarian cyst can be benign or malignant. Usually it is painless, but gets painful if there torsion of cyst. Torsion of cyst is an emergency condition, and should be operated within few hours to prevent further complications. You are advised to consult a gynecologist at the earliest and get treated for the cyst as it might complicate to emergency or become life threatening. Consult a gynecologist at the earliest.

Guest: i have multiple tiny cysts arranged the stroma peripheri right overy mea 4.55cmX3.04cm and left overy mea 4.08cmX2.00cm as per report. I want know its risks and treatment. please help me