Emergency contraceptive plan b pill

Q: If i had unprotected sex with my boy friend and he ejacultaed in me at around 5am and the next day at around 6pm i took the plan b pill what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Symptoms:  At around 7am 2 hours after intercourse i started getting stomach cramps. i had stomach cramping and i was seating and had a headache a few hours after taking the plan b pill.

Since you have had the plan B within 120 hours of the intercourse, the chances of pregnancy are minimal. But, remember the failure rate of the pill is from 0.5 to 1% hence pregnancy is not hundred percent prevented. The symptoms you had after taking plan B could be due to anxiety or acute intolerance to the pill. Avoid plan B next time in case these symptoms get severe. If your periods are delayed beyond a week, then do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.

Hope this helped.