Emergency, may be pregnant

Patient

Q: I wanted to know if it is possible to get pregnant even if his penis wasn't directly in me, but touched down there?

Doctor

A:   There is certainly a chance that you may become pregnant but it is less likely. The only way to be certain of pregnancy is through a urine pregnancy test done two weeks after the act or in case your missed your periods. The test is best done in the morning. I would suggest that you use contraceptive measures like ocps or condoms if you do not wish to become pregnant. Take care.