Emptied sperm from condom into vagina

Patient : My 17 Year Old Daughter Told Me Her And Her Boyfriend Had Sex , And She Told Me That The Boy Used A Condom But When They Where Done He Took The Condom Off In Walked Out The Room And When He Did She Took The Condom In Empty The Sperm Out Into her Vagina. Could She Be Pregnant ?
Symptoms:  none
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. The chances of a possible conception are there if the semen was in her vagina and if she was around her time of ovulation. The fertile days are between days 11 to day 19 of the menstrual cycle if the menstrual cycle is 28-30 days pattern. If she does not get the menstrual cycle even after 7 to 10 days after the expected date of menstrual cycle it is suggested to go for a home pregnancy test. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.