End of urinary tract swollen and red

Patient

Q: Hi I'm 15 never had any sexual encounters using my penis I masturbate once a day and my problem is the end of my urinary tract is quite red and swollen but does not hurt what should I do?

Symptoms:  Swelling of whole where bodily fluids come out in body
End of urinary tract swolle...-1
Doctor

It is evident from the picture that you are suffering from balanitis or infection of the glans which is causing the inflammation and redness and may be accompanied with pain as well. It is suggested that you may visit your physician for a local examination and a glans swab smear for culture to isolate the organism so that a directed treatment can be offered. This would need a course of antibiotics for a week and complete abstinence from sexual activity till the completion of treatment.
i hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards