Endocrinologist help, I am a diabetic showing signs of Anxiety

Q: Hello,
My name is Spencer Fisken. I am 5' 10", 180 pounds, male, white, diabetic for the past 16 years, healthy for the most part, active, college student(nutrition/genetic major), and am perfectly happy, not even close to being depressed. My sex life is decent and I have many friends I see throughout the week. I currently take Lantus, Novalog, and Clonazepam (when I feel funny)
I had an extremely low blood sugar about 5 months ago and Im guessing it was around 15. I literally force fed myself 5 cups of lemonade to get myself back up to about 140. Since then my life has totally changed. I get about 4 panic attacks (I think) a day. These attacks come out of nowhere making me feel like im reliving that moment when I had the extremely low bloodsugar. I think to myself that it could be some kind of PTSD, but I've had this occurrence once before and felt perfectly fine 3 days later. I've been to about 6 doctors and they have told me many different things: Im depressed, I have brain damage, my bodys regulating, and my favorite answer of them all is "I have no clue, see an endocrinologist". All of my blood results, urine, and whatever other physical tests they have done has always been responded to by every doctor "Your A1c is a little high, but I sure wish I had your results". I am currently waiting on getting into an endocrinologist, but the wait time is 4 months. I believe I am fine, but I dont know. I have never felt like this in my life. I was depressed many years over a girlfriend I lived with, and what Im currently dealing with does not feel like depression whatsoever. I take Clonazepam when these attacks come, and they do work for the most part. It happens when I eat (tried to document allergy, but found nothing) when I'm about to sleep (nap or night), Alone, with friends, before and after intimacy, everything! The only other thing I can tell you is that I have Jock itch, but I know it has no relation whatsoever. Its a ticking time bomb that goes off when it pleases. I would like to get this figured out before I start schooling again. I know this will affect my schooling if I dont do something about this.
I hope I have given you enough information, and I appreciate the time you are taking to research this cause.