Endocrinologist testosterone fsh issues

Patient

Q: Hi I'm 26 years old and recently went to the doctor for my physical. I expressed that I was trying to lose weight and in the past have had a gynecomasty but it didn't seem to do much for me. The NP I saw decided to test my testosterone levels and they came back at 197 with the labs range being 250-1100 and free testosterone was at 35.7 with a range of 35-155. The NP decided to test my thyroid levels as well and everything was within normal limits except my FSH which was 0.7 with the lab range being 1.6-8.0. Doing my own investigation I found that there could possibly be an issue with my pituitary gland but I'm not a doctor, can a endocrinologist possibly help me out. As far as symptoms I have issues with early ejaculation and sustaining an erection every once in a while but nothing that I can say is really out of hand however I have been dealing with depression, undiagnosed. Thank you for your help.

Symptoms:  Depression, I'm a big guy always have been but I look a bit more muscular than obese, early ejaculation and trouble sustaining erections sparingly
Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD,

Testosterone is a hormone required for male development and is produced primarily in the testicles. It is responsible for building muscle and bone mass as well as sperm production and sex drive. It influences male pattern fat distribution, bone density, and red blood cell production.
Lack of or underproduction of testosterone either directly due to decreased production in the testes or indirectly due to lack of stimulation of the testes to produce testosterone by the pituitary gland is called hypogonadism.Signs and symptoms of low testosterone include:
1.Change in sleep patterns: insomnia or sleep disturbances
2.Physical changes: increased body fat and reduced muscle bulk
3.Sexual changes: reduced sexual desires, sexual dysfunction, or infertility
4.Emotional changes: decreased motivations, depression
5.Worsening of sleep apnea
6.Worsening of congestive heart failure

Although testosterone therapy helps with hypogonadism, whether it helps in the reversal or slowing of normal effects of aging and lower testosterone levels is unclear.The definite verdict on testosterone therapy is still out. Testosterone therapy is accepted as a treatment for hypogonadism, a clearly defined medical condition.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you goo health,