Endometrial echo central

Patient : Is it danger if endometrial echo central measures is 15.1mm at the age of 12years. in ultrasound of abdomen findings are suggestive of endometrial hyperplasia.
Symptoms:  Endomtrical hyperplasia
Doctor :   Hello, At 12 years of age when the reproductive hormones are immature ,the present condition of endometrium at 15 mm i n thickness is attributed to the oestrogen effect and you are likely to experience a heavy menses in few days . If the menses don't resume then you may take a progesterone withdrawal bleed under supervision. It is unlikely that it is uterine cancer at your age group , so rest assured. regards