Endometrial echo central

Patient

Q: Is it danger if endometrial echo central measures is 15.1mm at the age of 12years. in ultrasound of abdomen findings are suggestive of endometrial hyperplasia.

Symptoms:  Endomtrical hyperplasia
Doctor

At 12 years of age when the reproductive hormones are immature ,the present condition of endometrium at 15 mm in thickness is attributed to the oestrogen effect and you are likely to experience a heavy menses in few days . If the menses don't resume then you may take a progesterone withdrawal bleed under supervision.
It is unlikely that it is uterine cancer at your age group , so rest assured.
regards