Endometriosis and Miscarriages

Patient

Q: When I have my period I get server pains in my right side, just above my buttocks, The pain is similar to that of muscle spasms. It only happens when I have my period and there are times when I have some bleeding in between my cycle and I was just wondering if this could be endometriosis, and if it is could this be the cause of my pregnancy problems and my past three miscarriages. However since my last miscarriage last year the pain has eased slightly, but it's starting to get worse again. The only easement I get is if I take pain killers, but I have been taking baby aspirin daily, to try help with the miscarriages, which also seems to help with the pain during my period.

Symptoms:  Serve Period pains and serve pains in my right side during the time of my period, bleeding in between my cycle, three miscarriages
Doctor