Endometriosis or cancer?

Patient

Q: I have endometriosis , I had a surgery 4 yrs ago to have both the cyst and an ovary removed. Biopsy came back negative , however for the last 4 yrs I am getting increasingly worse. The pain is worse , nausea , vommiting , frequent urination , headaches , dizziness and terrible abdominal and back pain. I know the biopsy said negative but I have family history of ovarian cancer as well as a feeling something happened or worsened after the surgery. I dont have insurance (though I will soon due to a new job). I have been to the ER several times but can never get any answers as to what is going on or why this is happening. It has and is severly affecting my quality of life and I feel like Im dying slowly. I was wondering what are the odds this might be cancer and the biopsy was wrong? Also what else if not that might it be and how do I treat and stop my symptoms from getting increasingly worse?”

Symptoms:  Severe abdominal and back pain , headaches , nausea , frequent urination , headaches and dizziness , vommiting , fatigue and leg pain , increased heart rate (at times) and chest pains occasionally.
Doctor

Looking at your symptoms it gives an opinion that this could be a recurrence of endometriosis. The symptoms you have right now do not indicate towards cancer. The biopsy being negative you need not worry regarding the possibilities of cancer. Since you have a family history of cancer, you can do a screening for the same by undergoing tests like ultrasound, pap smears and tumor markers like ca 125, etc.
If not for cancer the other possibilities are recurrence of endometriosis, ovarian cysts, pelvic inflammatory disease, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction or even an intestinal infection or inflammatory bowel disease. The chances of biopsy being wrong is unlikely. Consult a gynecologist and get an examination done. Follow it up with an ultrasound and blood counts, urine, liver and renal function tests and tumor markers.This would give a clue towards the diagnosis.
Meanwhile avoid stress, drink lots of water and get adequate sleep for 8 hours a day.
Hope this helped.
Regards.