Energy booster tips for tiredness

Patient : I am horribly energyless, drowsy and nauseas all day, but my main concern is the lazyness i cant handle it, i need to desperatly clean my house but i cant i have no will. Please help! :(
Doctor :   I do understand your concern, but that is one symptom that no doctor can treat. Some energy booster tips are : i) Get s some exercise : walk around the block. Experts say that increasing physical activity (particularly walking) increases energy. ii) Eating a balanced diet : Eating a balanced diet can help ensure your vitamin and mineral needs are met. Don't skip breakfast or any other meal. iii) Take adequate rest : Research has shown that both information overload and pushing our brains too hard can zap energy. A 60-minute "power nap" can not only reverse the mind-numbing effects of information overload, it may also help us to better retain what we have learned. iv) Reduce stress and anxiety with yoga and light music or whatever is relaxing for you to reduce tension that will help increase energy. v) Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol. vi) Get your thyroid levels and blood cell count checked. Low energy could be a sign of anemia or hypothyroidism.