Energy Drop after four hours of meal, I feel I am going to collapse

Patient : Hi Doctor, I am 34 male; a slightly active person. I eat normal amount of food however right after 4-5 hours of meal i feel extremely weak as if i am going to collapse. in such condition eating drink or chocolate or biscuit or any sweet does not help. I have to eat proper food to recover. I recently checked my sugar and it was 71 (after 10-12 hours fasting), and after food random sugar was 98. My cholesterol last week was 238 (10-12 hours fasting). i havnt started cholesterol medicine as of now but plan to start in a week time. my question is that do i have shortage of some specific vitamin? or do i have any other disease? or I am missing very important ingredient of food? Generally speaking i eat a lot of vegetables, milk, fruits, chicken, sometime fish. Thanks.