Enginner

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor
My problem started 2 years ago. Unfortunately I used to masturbate 2-4 times per month since I was 15 years old (I am now 27 male)

One day I masturbate before I sleep , however when I woke up I started to urinate more than usually. I went to a doctor and asked me to do a urine flow test. Maximum speed was not more than 15 and was non continuous. He told me there is something blocking the urine and asked me to do an x-ray (Tinctures xray).

X-ray showed that muscle between bladder and penis is contradicted. What I understood from him that during urination these muscles should be relaxed so that all urine in bladder should reach penis. And thats why you do not empty all urine in your bladder and you urinate more than usually

He injected me with botox two times till now and gave me medicine like (Ominc , Baclofen , Incont, detrusitol)
I was better but still dont feet yet I am normal. I am fed up and stopped going to the doctor and stopped medicine for about 1 year now.

WHAT I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, WILL THIS AFFECT MY SEXUAL LIFE AS I WANT TO GET MARRIED AND I AM AFRAID OF Failing of doing sex with my wife ???

If YES, IS there any cure ??

Appreciate your quick response
Many Thanks

Doctor