Enlarged lymph nodes, but not sick

Q: I'm not feeling sick, but my lymph nodes have been really swollen for about a week now. I can feel it on my neck and when I open my mouth in the mirror I can see them on either side of my tonsils. My neck feels stiff and the back of my neck hurts. I can visibly see my neck pulsating with my heartbeat. I've been feeling weak and have bruises all over, but my mom said I don't eat right (which I agree, I don't) and that I should start taking vitamins and I should gradually feel better. Do lymph nodes swell a lot because of a vitamin deficiency?

Symptoms:  Bruises, rapid heartbeat, headaches, stiff neck, thrush on tongue, sharp stabbing pains under left breast only when laying down.