Enlarged prostate and premature ejaculation

Patient

Q: Hi, i'm wondering if my prostate is enlarged and furthermore why i suffer from premature ejaculation, and if these two could be related. First off, i have suffered from phimosis, but had it fixed about 1,5 years ago and i don't think it has anything to do with the problem. When i pee and when i ejaculate, i can feel some of the urine/semen still in the penis. I wouldn't exactly call my urine stream weak, but it doesn't feel like all the urine comes out. Everytime i have an erection i have to pee. the reason i think my prostate might be enlarged is because i can feel a hard round lump which i think is my prostate. It is located between my testicles and anus, but closer to the anus than the testicles. i can feel it if i press slightly into the skin and it is rock hard. I read that masturbation before puberty could have caused this, and i started masturbating before puberty and masturbated on average once a day for 7 years. Do these symptoms sound like anything specific and what is the suggested cause of action?
i am 20 years old

Symptoms:  Symptoms: what i think is a hard prostate, premature ejaculation, feeling of urine and semen stuck in penis after ejaculation or urinating, feeling of having to pee when getting erection
Doctor