Enlarged Uterus and complex follicle

Patient

Q: Hello, I had a pelvic ultrasound done because I have been experiencing bloating, weight gain, lower pelvic pain, bleeding after intercourse and fullness - some bowel and urination changes, too. The ultrasound report states my uterus is slightly enlarged (11.3 x 7.1 x 6.0 cm) with no uterine fibroids. Also states that the endometrium is normal in thickness (10 mm). It goes on to say that the right ovary is 2.6 x 2.6 x 1.8 cm and the left is 3.2 x 2.2 x 2.0 cm and there is a small complex follicle in the left ovary most likely physiologic which is 1.4 x 1.3 x 1.2 cm - no free fluid in the cul-de-sac. I don't currently have a doctor since I am waiting for open enrollment for insurance - Should I be concerned and see a doctor soon or is it something I can put off for a few months?

Symptoms:  Bloating, weight gain, lower pelvic pain, bleeding after intercourse and fullness - some bowel and urination changes, too
Doctor