Enlarged yolk sac and SCH

Q: Hi Doctors,

I have PCOS and had my LMP on 6/10/2014 then take my first cycle of clomid. July 18,we found out that I was pregnant. Had 3 UTZ and was told that the baby is not growing as it should be. Was always advised to do repeat scan. My latest UTZ was last week with the following impression:

Early intrauterine pregnancy.
5 weeks and 1 day by sac diameter (1.09cm)
yolk sac .79cm(megayolk sac) with subchorionic hemorrhage inferior pole .88ml.normal ovaries,corpus luteum-ryt.
Note:with a suspicious echogenic like structure probably developing embryo .19cm. Lateral to the megayolk sac is another ring like structure could be another yolk sac .25cm.

I dont want to keep my hopes up as I know that enlarged yolk sac is indicative of abnormal pregnancy, but why is there another yolk sac in normal size? can that help in giving me a positive outcome? I was advised to repeat the scan in 2weeks. now Im on Duphaston and duvadilan. At times, I have small brown spotting. Please advise. Thanks

Symptoms:  I don't have pregnancy signs anymore other than frequent urination.