ENLARGMENT PILL

Patient

Q: Hi, im a 21 year old male who exercises on a regular basis, i was researching a supplement for mens health and was very interested in purchasing, however i did not want to rely just on testemonials, please could you give some help with some ingredients contained within the sup. I have listed the ingredients below, please flag any ingredients which may be dangerous or undesirable in the body. Thank you

Arginine Alpha -Ketoglutarate
L-Citruline
1,3 Dimethylamylamine HCL
Maca Root
Long Pepper

Muira Puama

Tribulus Terrestris
Avena Sativa

Tribulus Aquaticus
Trichopus Zeylanicus

Vitis Vinifera
Arginine Nitrate

Yohimbine

Corynathine

Total Alkaloids

Please can you get back to me with a reliable review of these ingredients as i have been trying for weeks to find out and even the local pharmacist does not have time to help.

Thank you

Doctor