Ent doctor i made some dumb mistakes can i be fixed its painful

Patient

Q: I use to snort pills my ent dr told me i had a hole in my nose the size of a quarter i begged him to fix it he said he couldnt im dissabled an cant afford much but im afraid the hole got double the size if not bigger im afraid....and its so painful in the nose throat and ears they always get inflamed please help me can it be fixed or am i gonna die because of my stupid younger actions im so scared if i can be helped and it can be fixed how do i go about it i regret being so stupid and wish i never done such a thing i need help bad its painful

Doctor