Ask The Doctor > Pending > Entire body swelling Day 1 swelling in the upper pectoral

Entire body swelling Day 1 swelling in the upper pectoral

Patient: Entire body swelling. Day 1 swelling in the upper pectoral muscles. No redness, thought it was weight gain. Day 2, swelling in the mid and lower abdominal region. Looked like fat rolls, thought I was rapidly gaining weight. Muscle soreness and fatigue in chest and abdominal area. Yesterday: cold symptoms start, extreme congestion and nasal drainage. Blow nose in bathroom, use the restroom notice the scrotum is swollen 3 times normal size. No pain or fatige or redness or tenderness there. Went to ER last swelling had increased to 5 times normal size. Had an ultrasound done of the scrotum, no hernia cancer etc… completely health. Blood and urine screening done. Nothing abnormal completely healthy. Today wake up penis foreskin is swollen. Head to urologist. He tells me the “symptoms just dont follow a pattern”. Given benadryl and a steroid. It doesn’t help. Now, swelling of the knees and inside the neck and pressure in the skull. Mild headache also. Slight dizziness and disorientation. Muscle fatige over all major muscles that showed previous swelling in the chest and abdomen prior. Exposure to HSV 2 four weeks ago. No visible or detectable symptoms yet. 23 yr old male no allergies. Family history breast cancer, leukemiah.

Doctor: