Entire leg pain, nothing has eased the pain.

Patient

Q: Category: Entire Leg Pain.
I am a female, 19, 5' 1", 110 lbs. I have been having excruciating leg pain. I began to notice the problem begining with my periods. It had occured for the first time about two months ago the same day I had began my cylce. I specifically remember describing the pain as blood flowing backwards through my entire right leg, as if there were sharp needles that pointed one direction- it was backwards. The next time I had the pain I once again had just started my cycle. This time the pain was in my left leg. I wasn't too concerned about the situation, so I took some pain relivers to ease the pain.
My concern now is that the pain has occured again. This time without my cylce. In addition the pain is a lot worse. Very intense, sharp; excruciating. The pain begins in my right hip and lingers all the way to my toes. There is no comfortable way for me to be. Sitting, resting, walking, standing- the pain level stays the same. Additionaly, I have tried pain relievers, elevating my leg, strechting, masaging, taking a closer physical examination. I am unable to determine a cause.

Doctor