Epidermal shot of hydro perdisone

Patient

Q: HydroPerdisone with an epidermal needle penetrating around the swelling of a sinus infection caused by mononucleosis. With the increase of blood flow around the swelling the disperal of the perdisome through the skin would travel faster then a pill. Sinus the nasel cavity skin is tough to resist tension from sneezing and bleeding a tiny shot won't cause a complication which may be objected against anemic patients.

Am I right?

Symptoms:  3rd stage of mono infection, swelling of nasel and throat with inflamation and white muscas.
Epidermal shot of hydro per...-1 Epidermal shot of hydro per...-2
Doctor