Epilipsey and Numbness and cold feeling on left side of my head

Q: I am 29 yrs old and i have epilipsey since i was 18. No cause known yet. But i get my seizures usually after i wake from sleep, once my mind is fully awake i dont get them.

I didnt get fits for 3 years as i was on epilim chrono 500 mg twice a day.But i started to get them again when i reduced my medicine to 400 mg Epilim -Purple box per night.

Last time i had seizures were on 15 Nov, and ever since i had them i have this weird feeling on my left side of the head.Its more of cold and numbness feeling which travels front and back side of my ear as well.

Doctor says its anxiety but i am not really sure , i also feel that he isnt sure about it too.All of a sudden i start to feel down and will get this panic attack.Blood vessel on my front left side of the head start to beat real fast.

My MRI was done and it was all good.During EEG doctor said they have noticed some slow waves on the left area of my head but MRI showed it was all good.So doctor said it has nothing to do with the brain.

I feel really weak and tired through out the day ,twicking of muscles all over my body.tired and lazy through out the day . i also have constipaton problem. I am not exactly sure what is happening to me. Can you please help me out and guide me through. I am attaching my MRI and EEG reports along this .

i also wanted to add this couple of days before i had fits i sat in a roller coaster and i was really really scared when i reached on the top.After that i had this one kinda feeling on my left area of the head .Is it chemical imbalance in the brain or is it anxiety or is it something else?