Episodes of numbness on right side of the body after intense physical activity

Patient : I play ultimate frisbee, which if you don't know is actually a very highly competitive sport with a lot of running and cardio (diving, jumping, etc.). i play competitively with my college team and in club divisions. however, frequently when i run full on 100%, the right side of my body goes numb. it like starts in my leg and immediately work all the way up to my head. my neck kind of sticks and my mouth can't close and i get some blurry vision. astonishingly, this only happens on a pull (comparable to an american football kickoff). it isn't every time, maybe 50% of the time. it's been going on for about a year. at first i thought it was nothing until it persisted. am i talking a pinched nerve, terrible blood flow, or even worse? just curious if you guys had ever heard of anything like this. it does not affect my daily life so it is not of dire concern, but as i stated earlier i play competitive sports and would rather not have anything detrimental against me. thank you so much for the help.
Doctor :    In the view that you are having these episodes after intense physical activity, not only the numbness but other symptom ms associated (blurry vision, can’t close the mouth) I strongly suggest a comprehensive evaluation by a Neurologist, including physical examination, imaging  and lab tests to determine the nature of the cause that is producing the episodes and proceed to treat you accordingly.