Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Equivalent to AHAGLOW

Equivalent to AHAGLOW

Patient: Hello Doctors,I was recommended to use AHAGLOW from Torrent pharmaceuticals by a dermatologist in Chennai. I live in the USA now and would like to get an equivalent one here. I have tried many other face washes which are salicylic acid-based (neutrogena products) but not helpful. Help me find one in here.ThanksPeter

Symptoms: Acne

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Ahaglow is a facial cleanser that contains both salacylic acid and glycolic acid. We cannot endorse any brand names but you can easily find combination facial cleansers with these two ingredients at your local pharmacy or from a cosmetic salesperson at your local department store. If your acne is severe, it is perhaps best to consult a dermatologist to assist you in treating this effectively with medications along with facial cleansers.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com