ER visit or Urgent care

Q: Today i started feeling very ill, nausea, diarrhea, flushed face (cheeks feeling warm/no fever), then at times very cold/chills, weakness, severe headache behind the eyes, a little shortness of breath, confusion at times, dizzy, extreme fatigue, for the past 3 1/2 weeks ive had an extreme pain on my right side that rights on the front of my body up towards my ribcage by my stomach and the pain has also been on the back side half way down my back and at times running all the way up into my shoulder/shoulder blade, i took my temperature about an hour ago and it was 92.4; i just took it again and it was 95.6. do you know what i could have and if i should go to the ER or wait to go to an urgent care in the morning

Symptoms:  Symptoms: dizziness, nausea, diarrhea (twice in the past hour), flushed/hot face no fever, then at times very cold/chills, weakness in the legs, severe headache behind both eyes, shortness of breath off and on, confusion at times, not as quick or sharp minded as i usually am, extreme fatigue, at times severe pain on the right side of my body from the top of my abomden up to my ribcage and half way down my back on the right side running sometimes all the way up into my shoulder/shoulder blade, temp. of 92.5, taken 30 mins later temp of 95.6

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
Your temperature is low. So you need attention.
You might have developed fever (hypothermia), or it can be due to Chill Bins.
I would advise you to see your doctor, who will check your temperature and will also get your Thyroid profile done.
I would advise you to use a heater or blower to warm yourself.
You might be getting all these symptoms due to thyroid issues, which explains hypothermia too.
However, the pain you are describing seems to be muscular. Still you would require a Chest X-ray to rule out any evidence of pleural effusion there that might be causing these issues. In case, no effusion is found you just need treatment for muscular pain, that is hot fomentation of the affected area and application of Diclofenac ointment.
In any case, with such a low temperature you need to go to ER.
Share my opinion with your doctor.
I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.

Patient: Should I go to the ER even if my temp has gone up its now at 96.5. ?? But still feeling very ill.
Doctor: You should go to ER and get evaluated.