Erectical Disfunction, need penil prosthesis

Patient : Hi, My name is Arshad and I am 28. Just got married and came to know that I have erectical disfuncion. I saw a Urologist who suggest a test that indicated that I have some leakage or the blood does not come to the penis properly. The advised me to go through an operation named penil prosthesis but I am scared and not willing to do it. The size of my penis is very small even when erected. Please advise me the alternate treatment which is not painfull or will the Homyopathic med work? Rgds Arshad
Doctor :   Unfortunately there is no solution to this problem but surgery. Not to worry because this surgery is common and is usual ly successful. It will not in anyway affect your penis size.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon