Erectical Disfunction, need penil prosthesis

Patient

Q: Hi, My name is Arshad and I am 28. Just got married and came to know that I have erectical disfuncion. I saw a Urologist who suggest a test that indicated that I have some leakage or the blood does not come to the penis properly. The advised me to go through an operation named penil prosthesis but I am scared and not willing to do it. The size of my penis is very small even when erected. Please advise me the alternate treatment which is not painfull or will the Homyopathic med work? Rgds Arshad

Doctor

A:   Unfortunately there is no solution to this problem but surgery. Not to worry because this surgery is common and is usually successful. It will not in anyway affect your penis size.