Welcome to Ask The Doctor
You should not use any expired medicine be it Cialis or any other.
The two most common causes of Erectile Dysfunction in Males are:
1. Diabetic Neuropathy
2. Psychogenic Erectile dysfunction.
Get your blood sugar tested.
I would advise you to get color Doppler of penile vessels.
In such situation, I advise the following:
1. To take Methylcobalamin supplementation.
2. To use Sildenafil as on when required basis that is whenever sex is desired.
3. To cut down alcohol in case you take as this reduces erection when sex is tried after consumption of alcohol.
4. To keep blood sugars well controlled.
This is my best opinion for you.
You should discuss with your Doctor before acting upon any advice.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.