September 24, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Erectile disfunction

Erectile disfunction

Patient: Is it safe to use expired cialis? I have Cialis from 2006, 2011 and 2012.And would am experiencing some E.D. issues.

Symptoms: E.D.

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The DoctorYou should not use any expired medicine be it Cialis or any other.The two most common cau ses of Erectile Dysfunction in Males are:1. Diabetic Neuropathy2. Psychogenic Erectile dysfunction.Get your blood sugar tested.I would advise you to get color Doppler of penile vessels.In such situation, I advise the following:1. To take Methylcobalamin supplementation.2. To use Sildenafil as on when required basis that is whenever sex is desired.3. To cut down alcohol in case you take as this reduces erection when sex is tried after consumption of alcohol.4. To keep blood sugars well controlled.This is my best opinion for you.You should discuss with your Doctor before acting upon any advice.Stay healthy.