Erectile Dysfinction and other symptoms..related?

Patient

Q: Hello,
I've been having this issue for a few years and I feel very helpless because i cant find any info that can link the symptoms that I'm having. I finally got medical insurance through my employer and I want to find a solution because this has cause me to fall deep into a depression and I've pretty much given up in relationships and dating.(I'm a 30 year old male and single for the 5 years this has been going on)
Now to the biggest problem that affects me the most.. I have a very weak erection, i can get it up but it usually goes down immediately and if it does go up its very soft..sometimes it feels like there is not enough blood getting to the penis or if there is enough blood it doesn't hold. because of this i have lost my sex drive i feel very depressed. i see women that I'm really attracted to and it doesn't feel the same because deep inside i know that i cant perform so i look at it as whats the point.....now to my other problem, i noticed that when the erectile dysfunction surfaced i was having a weak urine stream that comes and goes but most of the time i have to push very hard for urine to come out...and to my last problem, I've been having problems with bowel movements. I often feel like my anus is swollen and because of it nothing can get through...ill go a day or two with barely having any bowel movement...yet when my anus doesn't feel as swollen i tend to pass stools normally and the weird part is that when my anus doesn't feel as swollen it kind of feels like more blood can get through the penis( that might sound kind of strange but it happens)... in conclusion it seems like all the symptoms are somewhat related but i have no idea where to begin... I just want things to get back to normal so i can be intimate with a lady and be able to have relationships with out feeling down because of my ED....i look forward to your reply Dr and thank you very much for your time and service.

Symptoms:  Erectile dysfunction, weak urine, constipation, low sex drive
Doctor

A:   You seem to have mixed symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE).

Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. ED becomes more common as you get older. But it's not a natural part of aging. Some people have trouble speaking with their doctors about sex. But if you have ED, you should tell your doctor. ED can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don't see your doctor, these problems will go untreated. Your doctor can offer several new treatments for ED. For many men, the answer is as simple as taking a pill. Getting more exercise, losing weight, or stopping smoking may also help.

Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Estimates vary, but as many as 1 out of 3 men say they experience this problem at some time. As long as it happens infrequently, it's not cause for concern.

However, you may meet the diagnostic criteria for premature ejaculation if you:

Always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration
Are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time
Feel distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result

Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. Although many men feel embarrassed to talk about it, premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. The other symptoms may be related to different medical issues that need through investigation. Please consult a family physician, who may refer you to a psychiatrist and a sexual wellness expert, if required.