Erectile Dysfunction

Ask The Doctor > Uncategorized > Erectile Dysfunction

Patient: How to temper my penese in sex

Symptoms: Can’t sufficient temper

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Please provide us with a more detail description of your problem so we can offer you some p ossible causes for your problem.Thank you for choosing

Was this answer helpful?

Dr. Jimmy Obaji M.D.

Dr. Jimmy Obaji completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Manitoba. He currently operates a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

Book Appointment