Erectile dysfunction

Patient : Over masturbation lead to erectile dysfunction and decrease libido .. any solution?
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to us. This is a common problem beginning in young people nowadays. One measure that will d efinitely help will be to stop masturbating. You can try to stop masturbating for a month. Then, the problem may resolve. If you do not feel better after this, talk to a Doctor. The Doctor will help to diagnose you and then start treatment if necessary. Wish you a quick recovery.