Ask The Doctor > Pending > Erectile dysfunction and testicle discomfort

Erectile dysfunction and testicle discomfort

Patient: I am still going through puberty and im currently age 14. i have only been masturbating too porn every single day or nearly every other day for about when i was 12. maybe its caused erectile dysfunction and i have to stay away from it for good to reverse it and pay attention to real girls more but, i also noticed i know it is normal for one testicle to descend lower then the other. my right testicle which is higher then my left i noticed the spermatic cord feels noticably bigger and not as slim as the other. i havent noticed pain neccesarily but that this testicle has felt more sensitive to touch and often feels uncomfortable. my pants arent too tight but i have been to a doctor and checked out physically ok. what could be the cause?

Doctor: