Ask The Doctor > Pending > ERectile dysfunction in young men with the same partner

ERectile dysfunction in young men with the same partner

Patient: I am a 25 year old female and the last two men I have dated have both had erectile dysfunction. Both men were in their late twenties and active healthy people who were not involved with drugs or alcohol abuse. I also consider myself to be an attractive person. My last boyfriend and I dated for about five months and we were never able to have a normal sexual relationship. My current boyfriend and I have dated for about four months and I am ready to have sex but he is not able to achieve an erection except for in the morning. Both men have said it was due to nerves but when I looked it up it seems that it is very rare among people in the 20s. Is this just bad luck or is it more likely something to do with me?

Doctor: