Erectile dysfunction while sex

Patient

Q: Dear Sir,

I am newly married guy a year back and facing sex problem.
i have approx 5 inch penis and I get proper hard erection i cna hold for long time during foreplay if she doesn't start hand job, but feel like coming out when she does so.
also main problem is that i ejaculate so early after 5 6 jerks inside and feel extreme fatigue and tired, get sweating and heartbeat get faster.
.
want to hava long lasting impression in bed, please suggest what should i take.

Symptoms:  Premature ejaculation
Doctor

It looks like you have premature ejaculation and anxiety adding to it which is making this worse. First of all, kindly remove the stress and pressure to perform better. The anxiety of the same will cause more problems in bed. Keep it easy and have an emotional bonding with your partner. If a hand job prior to sex causes early ejaculation, then do not opt for it. Involve in foreplay for optimal time and start the penetration.Use condoms which are available to increase the climax time. If all these measures fail, you may have to see a doctor for an examination and medications. Avoid smoking, alcohol, any other illicit drugs if you have the habit of it, reduce intake of coffee, tea and caffeine containing beverages. Have a nutritious diet and get your blood pressure checked once.

Hope this helped.