Erectile Pain When Theres Movement

Patient

Q: Hello. When i get an erection and it moves a certain way, it is painful. I believe it is a muscle strain from having lots of sexual activity recently. Will it resolve itself?

Symptoms:  Pain
Doctor

The bending of the penis on erection is termed as CHORDEE and generally occurs due to fracture of the corpus spongiosum layer during forceful sexual activity. This may not get repaired on its own, but you may have to meet a surgical specialist for an evaluation and addressing your concern in detail, hence please visit the specialist for a detailed discussion and options available so that you undertake an informed decision.
regards