Erectile Problems

Patient

Q: I have been using a penis pump for the last month. About 3 days ago I decided to start using herbal supplements, Big Jim and the twins. unfortunately my sex drive declined since the beginning of the week and i became unable to keep an erection and experienced somewhat PE. I am a 22 year old male, and my sex habits have dramatically changed in the last month since I got in a committed relationship and started having sexual intercourse every night, many times a night. Also important to mention I had pneumonia for the last 7 days and have been taking medication for it until 2 days ago.

Symptoms:  sore throat, premature ejaculation, erectile problems.
Doctor