Erection bends to easily in one direction

Patient

Q: When I get an erection, recently it has started curving in one direction. It is like the blood vessels on that side are not filling up completely. The erection does not bend easily in the other direction. It does bend more easily in the direction it curves. Almost like there is a "hinge" point on that side.

Symptoms:  No symptoms other than what I listed in the question.
Doctor

The symptoms that you are explaining cannot be categorised into an erection failure. It looks like you must get it examined by a Doctor to ascertain what actually is happening. It could be an arterial obstruction or nothing at all, but just a difficulty in maintaining the erection at sex. Anatomical causes are rare.

Hope this helped.