Erection deteriorating

Q: Getting an erection is fine, but keeping the erection when changing positions and stuff is difficult. Also the hardness is a problem in maintaining. Not lasting as long as i want either. Age:17.
This never used to be a problem, about 6 months ago, i used to be able to maintain for however long i wanted, and finish when i wanted. I don't know what's happened.
I have been more stressed lately, but i doubt thats the reason, not on medication, very fit and healthy. Not depressed. Masturbate twice daily

Symptoms:  Can't maintain erection when changing positions. Stiffness of erection not continuous. Not lasting as long as i was