Erection disfunction

Patient

Q: Im 30 years old and i have problems getting an erection and keeping it while i get one. i seen the doctor in the past for the same symptoms and they done a prostate examination and checks but could not find the reason for it.

Symptoms:  Erectile problems
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

If you did not find any physical reason for the ED, then you may have a psychological reason for not getting an erection. The best and only way to diagnose this will be to see a Psychologist.

Usually, Behaviour therapy should help you to overcome the anxiety or fear you have that is causing you to get ED.

See a psychiatrist as soon as possible. Hope this helps you.