Erection disfunction

Patient : Im 30 years old and i have problems getting an erection and keeping it while i get one. i seen the doctor in the past for the same symptoms and they done a prostate examination and checks but could not find the reason for it.
Symptoms:  Erectile problems
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. If you did not find any physical reason for the ED, then you may have a psychological r eason for not getting an erection. The best and only way to diagnose this will be to see a Psychologist. Usually, Behaviour therapy should help you to overcome the anxiety or fear you have that is causing you to get ED. See a psychiatrist as soon as possible. Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon