Erection issues after cold

Patient: I’m a 26 year old male. I’ve been sick with a cold for about 2 weeks. Coughing, sneezing, body aches, headaches, sinus pressure, etc. No vomiting or diarrhea, so I don’t think it’s the flu. It went away for a few days but then came back. The issue is: Since I’ve been sick, I’ve noticed it’s harder for me to get an erection and keep it. My sex life with my girlfriend is great and there’s no issues with it at all. I’m not sure if the ED is happening due to the OTC cold medications I’m taking or the cold symptoms or…if it’s something more serious. It’s like my erections aren’t as hard as they were a few weeks ago (before this 2 week cold) and the slightest thing now can cause my erection to go away…even DURING sex. I’ve never had to actively try and focus on keeping an erection but since this cold it’s all I can do to maintain one. I’ve never had sexual performance issues in the past either.I’m in great health and have no major health issues.

Symptoms: Soft erections, lack of erection, issues keeping an erection

Doctor: