Erection issues and premature ejaculation

Q: Hi i am a 27 year old male and think i have an erection and premature ejaculation problem. During forplay i have no issues and can last a while during oral sex but when it gets to intercourse my erection can be on and off and i dont last long. With my past girlfriend i never had this problem as bad as it is now so i realise it must be psychological and lack of confidence with a new girl. I just want to be able to perform and last longer than 20 seconds and have solid erections. Is there any natural supplements i can take or exercises i can do to fix this? I dont want to take drugs for it i want to fix it naturally.

I do drink a bit and sometimes take recreational drugs / stay up late. Do have minor back problems also which im fixing. Although i have had this problem before drinking and taking drugs so i dont think it will be from lack of cerotonin.

If i was to take pills for better erections and to last longer what is the best?

Thanks for your help.
Cheers, ben.

Symptoms:  Erections not hard enough, premature ejaculation.