Erection Issues during intercourse

Patient

Q: I am 24 years old having erection related issues(somewhat). On reading Erotic magazines, i usually get hard erection or in morning sometimes there is a hard one but while intercourse, erection is flaccid, similarly, on masturbation, sometimes there is a flaccid erection. is it due to my anxiety or self esteem related issues( as i wanna have a large organ but its of almost 5 and half inch long and also want to give my partner the immense pleasure) or it is due to some impotency???
Please tell me what to be done to enhance my love life and to boost up the confidence.

Doctor