Erection power problem

Q: My penis isn't performing the same way and I am worried sick. Am I over thinking things? Are my emotions for this girl so much that my erections aren't normal? I feel it has less strength. What do I do? Help. Please. I leave to the army in three weeks and I wanna naturally satisfying girl.

A:   Thank you for question. Often erectile problems such as yours is due to anxiety and stress. It is important that you talk about your feelings and fears with your partner, and have them listen to your concerns. This well help with alleviating your stress. If you are concerned if this may be a medical problem, we suggest that you be examined by a physician who will perform the necessary testing to figure out what is causing this issue. We at appreciate your military service, wish you a safe return home to your loved ones.

Thank you for choosing