Erection problem

Patient : Dear Doctor I am 29 year old and my wife is 23 we got married last year but till now we had not intercourse because of my erection problem. during foreplay i get erection but only for few seconds afetr that i need to use my hand to get an erection. But that erection also sustain only for few seconds. Now it has became very frustating for both of us. My health condition is proper i checked my sugar level which is good my weight is also normal. The only thing worrying me is that my past masturbation habit i used to masurbate frequently before marriage. During masturbation i face same problem of erection . Please suggest me some medicine to keep my erection for longer.i am very worried. Thank You
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon