Erection problem

Patient

Q: I am 23 years of age, I have type 1 diabetes since 8 years and am on insulin. I have my sugar in control and maintain a very healthy lifestyle. Recently ( been 2 days) i have noticed not having my regular hard morning erections. Also, like in the past i used to get aroused really easily and now i feel suddenly within these past two days my arousal rates have dropped. This is becoming a very stressful situation. I used to have really good erections and now its not the same. In the past I have taken horny goat weed for my workouts which was natural , i have bought enzyte today to run a cycle and see if it helps. I hope you can give me a good solution. Also i recently had started taking Universal Uni-liver desiccated liver 500 tabs, 16 a day. though i had been taking them for a few weeks, i stopped taking them feeling they might be a cause. is this normal?

Symptoms:  lower back pain which i feel is because of the workout i recently did, weakness, tiredness. no morning erections, no instant arousal for sex.
Doctor