Erection problem and trouble getting in the mood for sex

Q: I am 26 years old. recently i am having trouble getting a full erection (for the last 1 week). my penis feels a little numb, and i have had stomach acidity and backpain. Also i feel a lack of urge to have sex. what is the reason for this and how can i fix this problem

Symptoms:  Stomach pain, slight backpain and erectile dysfunction

A:   Low sexual desire or "libido" in men may be caused by three main problems as explained below:-
Psychological issues- Stress and anxiety from the strain of daily life, relationship or family problems, depression, and mental disorders are among the many factors that can affect sexual desire. You are less likely to get into the mood if you are at your low.

Medical problems- Diseases such as diabetes; conditions such as obesity, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol; and HIV drugs, some hair-loss remedies, and other medications can negatively affect sexual desire. There are many other medical causes that can cause low libido.

Hormonal causes- Testosterone is the key hormone of desire. Low testosterone levels usually mean low sexual desire. Levels dip as men age; other causes include chronic disease, medications, and other drug use. Other hormones can play a role, too, such as low levels of thyroid hormone or, rarely, high levels of prolactin, a hormone produced in a gland at the base of the brain. There are other "neurohormones' also, the levels of which correlate with low sexuality.

The stomach-ache or back pain are not normal. Please see your physician to find out the cause and seek treatment specific to your cause.