Erection Problem Bladder Problem,

Patient

Q: Hi, my age is 16 and i got an erection problem. my problem lately is that i dont get a morning wood anymore. and whenever i do get an erection its not like it used to be. like i used to get very hard erections and now my erection is weak. but whenever i get an erection is only when i watch porn or sometimes randomly 1 or 2 times day. i used to get erections 3 4 or more times in a day. could it be because i watch too much porn or i masturbate too much or because of my lifestyle i dont exercise too much i am obese and i have high sugar. my doctor gave me an anti diabetic medicine sitagliptin+metformin HCL but still i have this erection problem. please help me, PS one more thing is that whenever i pee it does not flow easily i always have to push very hard it always come when i push too hard its a big strain and its a little painful

Symptoms:  Weakness. Semen in the urine and burning urination
Doctor